Hi fellow bloggers! I was recently nominated for the Liebster Award by Ruthie, one of my favorite bloggers. I am so thankful to be nominated and honored to have so many amazing bloggers notice my brand-new blog!
The Liebster Award gets passed from blogger to blogger to encourage bloggers to blog. It also helps bloggers to get involved in the blogger community, and get support from one another. As a part of the award I’ve answered a few questions and linked to a few blogs that I like, to nominate them for this Liebster honor.
- Thank and link the person who nominated you.
- Include the Liebster Award sticker somewhere in your post
- Nominate a handful of bloggers who you feel are worthy of this award and comment on one of their posts to let them know of their nomination. These bloggers must have less than 200 followers.
- Answer the eleven questions created by the person who nominated you.
- Share 11 questions for your nominees. They can be the same ones, or 11 new ones.
- Be sure to copy these rules into your post.
Here are the questions I am to answer:
- What is the most memorable blog post you’ve ever seen?
- Who is your celebrity doppelgänger?
- What is your morning routine?
- Something you collect?
- Who is your style icon?
- Favourite Instagram account?
- Last movie you laughed in?
- Last movie you cried in?
- Best reason that you’ve stayed up all night?
- Worst food you’ve eaten?
- What advice would you give your thirteen-year-old self?
Let’s dive in!
Q: What is the most memorable blog post you’ve ever seen?
A: Hard question! I think the most memorable post I ever saw, I saw before I even had a blog! It was on the discrimination of black women in social situations. It is a topic, in fact, that I would love to explore further in a blog post of my own.
Q: Who is your celebrity doppelgänger?
A: Another hard one! I am so many races, and look so unique that it is hard to choose. Since forced, I think I will go with Alicia Keys. People used to tell me I looked like her when I was younger.
Q: What is your morning routine?
A: My morning routine is very basic on any given day. I wake up and promptly fall back asleep for about 10 minutes. Then I proceed to wash and moisturize my face with Clinque. I use the formulas for slightly oily skin (hormones man). I then moisturize my entire body with Curel lotion. I have a little mirror on my desk that I do my makeup in. I use Clinique’s Stay Honey #2 in Medium as my face powder. Sometimes I use a little under-eye concealer. I use a Tarte pencil in medium brown to fill in my eyesbrows. I usually smack on a little blush and makeup and that’s it! I pick out my outfits the night before 😉
Q: Something you collect?
A: Little turtles!
Q: Who is your style icon?
A: I think it’s no secret that I love Audrey with every fiber of my being. THEREFORE, I will focus on another icon of mine. Emma Roberts. I love her style and bold brows. And I envy her (uh Evan Peters). I am on a Scream Queens spree.
Q: Favourite Instagram account?
A: I am in LOVE with Cole Sprouse’s insta right now. The man is quite the photographer and very intelligent. It is his artsy feel that I love is his insta posts. Here is a picture of him as Milo Thatch from Atlantis *SWOON*
Q: Last movie you laughed in?
A: Anchorman 1 and 2 are the funniest movies ever. The characters are the best written I have ever encountered and almost legendary at this point. Anything with Will Ferrell his hilarious, however it is the Anchorman movies that get me every time.
Q: Last movie you cried in?
A: I cried at Midnight in Paris just because of the sheer beauty and warmth of the film. It’s poetic. Woody Allen is a genus.
A: Watching Midnight in Paris XD
Q: Worst food you’ve eaten?
A: I am a huge food-lover, so I have a very small pool of foods to choose from. I am not particularly fond of mustard?
Q: What advice would you give your thirteen-year-old self?
A: Everything will be ok in the end. If it is not ok, it is not the end. You are important.
I am so thankful for this and would like to, in turn, nominate a few bloggers:
Here are the questions I would like for you to answer:
- What is your favorite show? (Currently, of course)
- What book was the most influential to you? Why?
- If you could live in any movie, what movie would you live in? Why?
- Who is your favorite musical artist?
- Favorite holiday?
- Why did you start blogging?
- What was your first kiss like?
- What advice would you give your 13 year-old self?
- What makes you happiest?
- What instagram account is your favorite?
- Do you have any pets?
Thanks guys! I promise I will start blogging more!